At Nielsen, our obsession with understanding consumer behavior through technology is what motivates us. To us, innovation isn’t random – it’s a result of encouraging each other to develop new ideas and technologies and then, challenging ourselves to push even further.
Working together across functions, our Software Developers research and discover new opportunities, and shape products to fulfill them. We are looking for enthusiastic and talented individuals from all academic backgrounds for fresh graduate positions starting throughout 2021. People who approach their work from diverse perspectives. People who are not afraid to ask tough questions. People with diverse skill sets.
We have three different types of role in Nielsen for our 2021 fresh graduates. You can apply for the one which best suits your interests and career inspiration. We use digital journey transformation, process compliance KPI monitoring and improvements to increase Nielsen’s service quality and to create the most valuable database in the world.
- Execute per global standard operational process, ensure data integrity, drive productivity, analyze KPI results and follow up with action plans.
- Drive transformation and continuous innovation in the digital journey.
- Provide analytics and predictive recommendations for work distribution/ resource utilization to enable timely and effective capacity planning.
Required Skills and Abilities
- With your critical thinking and contribution, develop operation procedures and performance measurement to drive operational excellence.
- Feasibility analysis experience and understanding with a programming language like SQL, PL/SQL, VBA or SAS is a plus.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Beijing (China), Guangzhou...
- Closing Date:28th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm