Companies have increasingly been relying on market insights to make informed decisions and our role at Nielsen has evolved into us being information scientists -predicting the ‘What's Next’ for our clients, in order for them to grow, stay relevant in the present and for the future.
Our behavioral researchers in Nielsen’s Consumer Insights team tackle our clients’ issues by unlocking the why and the how, while our data researchers identify key clients' priorities quantitatively by applying data science techniques on the survey and other big data sources.
What You Will Do
- Maintaining and building an accurate, complete, up-to-date understanding of the market with insightful data and intelligence.
- Accountable for analyses, charting, and performing quality checks for analytic reports.
- Assisting in developing analytical solutions, consumer insight recommendation, and developing questionnaires aligned with client goals and needs.
- Assisting in preparation of proposals and credential presentations.
- Ensuring timely and quality deliverables and services to clients.
- Providing administrative and operational support in research projects.
- Collaborating with the various internal teams for research projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
You will play an essential role in managing research projects from start to finish, supporting the Lead Manager on research design, analysis, reporting through to presenting findings to clients. We will arm you with the best in market research skills and capabilities, through on the job coaching and structured training. You will also be given access to our full range of data and analytics solutions. Whilst we love surveys, we also have plenty of other data to quench your curiosity and wow your clients.
- University graduate in Marketing, Business, Economics, Social Sciences, Mathematics, Statistics or equivalent disciplines.
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in the Market Research industry, however, fresh graduate is encouraged to apply.
- Excellent analytical, communication, and coordination skills.
- Proactive and strive for excellence and a good team player.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint and/ or Google Spreadsheet & Slides.
- Good client service skills and able to communicate and write effectively in English and Cantonese.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Economics, Marketing and...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:17th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm