To execute marketing research studies by compiling, analyzing, and interpreting marketing research data, writing client reports, and constructing presentations. Leverage best-in-class predictive and statistical tools to generate sales forecast for new product launches, analyze and optimize marketing plans, and write reports summarizing recommendations in a client-friendly manner.
Generate consultative deep-dive analysis summarizing BASES insights, client outcomes, and conclusion for client insights and marketing teams. Supports the Client Development team in driving revenue by delivering excellent project work that results in repeat business.
What You Will Do
- Execute projects across a variety of clients, meeting agreed-upon milestones.
- Accountable for high-quality client deliverables and sales forecasts.
- Deliver work without data errors and inconsistencies.
- Partner with various analytical teams to provide cohesive insights and recommendations to our clients.
- Develop mastery of BASES products and services as well as the project process.
- Develop mastery of proprietary tools and metrics within the first 6 months of the job.
- Develop a strong understanding of successful innovation within the first 6 months of the job (NielsenIQ BASES Factors for Success, Demand Driven Innovation Theory, BASES Forecasting Models) and apply this understanding to client deliverables.
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of what drives in-market sales and forecasting theory.
- Analyze study results to draft emails, reports, and presentations.
- Support special projects and thought leadership initiatives.
- Handle project-related client correspondence as needed.
- Support the development of client training.
Required Skills and Abilities
Curiosity drives your interest in what moves the market. You find potential in percentages. Managing time and deadlines comes naturally to you. You’re known for your impeccable organization. Connecting with clients matters to you, and that motivates you to sift through data for a new angle. You can identify the narratives behind numbers, and you’re always looking for what’s next.
- Fresh graduates or recent graduates with a degree in Marketing, Economics or Business Administration.
- Strong analytical mind and excellent numerical skills.
- Very good interpersonal skills.
- Strong business acumen and financial knowledge.
- Awareness of the clients’ needs.
- Fluent in English and Cantonese.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Economics, Marketing and Sales
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:14th May 2021, 6:00 pm