Nielsen Fast Forward is your gateway into getting to know the world of consumer insights.
As a Fast Forward Intern, you are offered a diverse range of learning opportunities and ample possibilities that are designed to stretch your capabilities, develop your technical and soft skills, and showcase how you can make a difference. Assignments will vary in character across the functions and practice areas.
However, here is a general job profile of activities you will be driving as a Fast Forward Intern.
BASES (Innovation Practice):
- Design/program questionnaire to answer clients’ business needs on their innovation pipeline.
- Liaise with other internal teams to ensure timely and accurate delivery of client deliverables.
- Analyse and interpret processed data to discover consumer insights and market trends.
- Run various tools and models to assess clients’ innovation vs. consumer adoption framework and estimate its financial potential.
Present research findings and share recommendations to guide clients on their innovation journey prior to launch.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Must be proficient in MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Background in business if applicable (other backgrounds encouraged to apply).
- Comfortable working with large data sets.
- Strong project management capabilities.
- Hands on, technical & analytical mindset.
- Drive workflow automation and enhancement.
- Good interpersonal skills, communication, team player.
- Able to prioritize your own workload.
Able to start immediately, for a 6-month duration
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Project Management
- Closing Date:27th May 2022, 6:00 pm