At NielsenIQ, the Retail Intelligence team simplifies and streamlines collaboration between retailers and suppliers by providing a joint set of tools through a shared platform. The team uses diverse data sources, visualizations and tools to provide clear and actionable analysis for our clients. Keeping our clients’ perspectives top of mind, the team delivers mutual growth through quick, accurate and consistent insights. Critical to the success of this role is maintaining a client service orientation, achieved through effective management of day-to-day client interactions as well as reporting of assigned research projects.
Ever wonder why some products seem perfect for you? Or how brands continuously grow to meet your needs?
NielsenIQ internship is your gateway into getting to know the world of consumer insights, where we aim to ask the “why” in consumer behavior.
As an intern, you will be offered a diverse range of learning opportunities and ample possibilities that are designed to stretch your capabilities, develop your technical and soft skills, and showcase how you can make a difference. Assignments will vary in character across the functions and practice areas. However, here is a general job profile of activities you will be driving as an intern with NielsenIQ.
What You Will Do
- Work with research executives and managers to implement and deliver customized research solutions across various verticals.
- Understand the process and function involved in qualitative analysis with a focus on consumer behavior and understanding.
- Fieldwork management and support of qualitative studies in both online and offline capacities.
Key tasks include.
- Viewing focus groups and in-depth interview sessions and note-taking during these sessions.
- Supporting in the drafting of recruitment samples, screeners and research designs.
- Supporting in day-to-day client service and management, including communicating with clients and internal stakeholders on project status.
- Day to day liaison with vendors and partners.
- Providing first level analysis of reports.
- Contributing supplementary insights by conducting secondary research on existing market landscapes, trends and forecasts.
- Mapping consumer journey to understand motivations and behavior.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Background in any related field of study such as Statistics, Business Analytics, Marketing, Psychology, Public policy.
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Possess search engines and business research tools acumen.
- Strong command and fluency in English – spoken and written (Mandarin or other second language an advantage but not essential).
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to articulate your thoughts and ideas well.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking.
- Good interpersonal skills, communication, team player.
- Willingness to learn, hands on, team-player.
- Organized and meticulous with strong project management capabilities.
- Proactive with a self-starter mentality.
- Ability to prioritize own workload.
- High attention to detail.
- Reactive to changes and is an active problem solver.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Data Science and...
- Closing Date:4th May 2022, 6:00 pm