We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless.
See what’s next with us at NielsenIQ.
As an Intern under the Customer Service team, you will have opportunities to handle high-impact situations, and learn to manage global client relationships.
Interns will also gain first-hand exposure on how NielsenIQ data helps clients drive business outcomes.
What You Will Do
- Act as the main point of contact for incoming requests from clients on NielsenIQ’s proprietary servicing platform, driving modern and customer-centric experience to enhance client satisfaction.
- Provide quick and accurate responses to both internal and external FMCG clients.
- Get well-versed in NielsenIQ’s Retail Measurement methodology.
- Coordinate International Sales requests and be part of NielsenIQ Global Services network, driving NielsenIQ’s bottom-line across the organization.
- Get trained in lean ways of working to simplify workflow and drive business process improvements.
Ad-Hoc Centre of Excellence:
- Get exposed to FMCG performance across various markets, and gain expertise in building ad-hoc regional insights reports for clients.
- Leverage on NielsenIQ’s state-of-the-art data and analytics platform, Connect Express, to identify and answer business questions.
- Assist in identifying business opportunities and delivering projects with high-revenue impact.
- Engage in quarterly thought leadership publications that provide key FMCG insights to industry players.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidates from any educational degree are encouraged to apply!
- Proficiency in Excel and ability to work with numbers, charts.
- Excellent organization skills, aptitude to work in a team and meet deadlines.
- A high degree of accuracy, proactivity, and attention to detail.
- Good analytical and communication skills.
- Project management aptitude (critical path, task sequencing, problem-solving, etc.).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:29th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm