Nielsen Fast Forward is your gateway into getting to know the world of consumer insights.
As a Fast Forward Intern, you are offered a diverse range of learning opportunities and ample possibilities that are designed to stretch your capabilities, develop your technical and soft skills, and showcase how you can make a difference.
Assignments will vary in character across the functions and practice areas. However, here is a general job profile of activities you will be driving as a Fast Forward Intern.
What You Will Do
- Work with research executive and managers to implement and deliver customized research solutions.
- Understand the process and function involved in quantitative and qualitative analysis with a focus on consumer behavior trends within the public and non-profile space.
- Fieldwork management of quantitative and qualitative studies across for both online and offline work (e.g. fieldwork witnessing, quota monitoring, setting up of FGDs).
- Assist in day-to-day client service and client management.
- Communicate with, and update clients and internal stakeholders on project status.
- Involvement in consumer insights analysis and reporting.
- Contribute supplementary insights by conducting secondary research on existing market trends, projections and forecasts.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Background in any related field of study such as Statistics, Business Analytics, Marketing, Psychology, Public policy (relevant fields encouraged to apply).
- Interest and comfort in working with both quantitative and qualitative data sets.
- Strong command and fluency in English – spoken and written (Mandarin or other second language an advantage but not essential).
- Second language an advantage but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate your thoughts and ideas well.
- Good interpersonal skills. communication, team player.
- Willingness to learn, hands on, technical & analytical mindset.
- Organized and meticulous with strong project management capabilities.
- Proactive with a self-starter mentality - drive workflow automation and enhancement.
- Able to prioritize own workload.
- Must be proficient in MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Keen interest in public affairs/ government sector a strong advantage.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Data Science and...
- Closing Date:7th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm