Nielsen Fast Forward is your gateway into getting to know the world of consumer insights. As a Fast Forward Intern, you are offered a diverse range of learning opportunities and ample possibilities that are designed to stretch your capabilities, develop your technical and soft skills, and showcase how you can make a difference. Assignments will vary in character across the functions and practice areas. However, here is a general job profile of activities you will be driving as a Fast Forward Intern.
What you will do
- Design/program questionnaire to answer clients’ business needs on their innovation pipeline.
- Liaise with other internal teams to ensure timely and accurate delivery of client deliverables.
- Analyse and interpret processed data to discover consumer insights and market trends.
- Run various tools and models to assess clients’ innovation vs. consumer adoption framework and estimate its financial potential.
- Present research findings and share recommendations to guide clients on their innovation journey prior to launch.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Must be proficient in MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Background in Statistics or Business Analytics if applicable
- Comfortable working with large data sets
- Strong project management capabilities
- Hands on, technical & analytical mindset
- Drive workflow automation and enhancement
- Good interpersonal skills, communication, teamplayer
- Able to prioritize own workload
- Able to start immediately, for a 6 months duration
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Statistics
- Closing Date:19th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm