The Global Nielsen Media Client Service & Sales team provides modern and effective services that meet client needs quicker, while giving Nielsen more control over how we service our clients.
We will create capacity to elevate the work we do with clients to focus on market impact and business growth. We are at the forefront of customer experience and become an agent of change as we embrace automation to navigate the complex needs of our industry and continue to be the industry leader.
Immerse yourself in Nielsen Media syndicated products (and respective Nielsen proprietary software) which are the industry currency/common language used by media owners (such as publishers and broadcasters, platform owners), media agencies and advertisers to trade, and understand audiences’ media consumption behaviors and advertising trends e.g. Nielsen Media Index/ Nielsen Advertising Information Services/Nielsen Radio Diary Survey, etc. Be a part of Media-centric customized research projects.
What You Will Do
- Hone your market research skills and comprehension through (co-)management of assigned product/project i.e. project set up, design, processing, data checking & interpretation, analysis & translating, into meaningful insights.
- Engage with a wide array of clients i.e. broadcasters, publishers, media agencies, advertisers, advertising agencies, etc. in areas such as software training, installation, troubleshooting, and responding to clients’ queries.
- As a stretch goal (depending on the readiness of individuals), the position may provide opportunities to manage a project independently (with the manager/director's supervision).
Required Skills and Abilities
- We are looking for a candidate who can commit to starting Intern with us effective July - Dec 2022.
- Undergraduate students are welcome to apply.
- Immediate for 6 months on a full-time basis (Mondays to Fridays, 9 AM - 5.30 PM).
- This will be a paid internship.
- Preferably candidate graduating from the Media / Research / Data Analytics field of study.
- Job type:Internships
Data Science and Analytics, Marketing and...
- Closing Date:15th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm