Immerse yourself in Nielsen Media syndicated products (and respective Nielsen proprietary software) which are the industry currency/common language used by media owners (such as publishers and broadcasters, platform owners), media agencies and advertisers to trade, and understand audiences’ media consumption behaviors and advertising trends e.g., Nielsen Media Index/ Nielsen Advertising Information Services/Nielsen Radio Diary Survey etc.
Be a part of Media-centric customized research projects.
About the Team:
Globally, Nielsen Media empowers media companies and advertisers to plan, activate and measure their content and related audiences in the new media landscape. Our Client Service and Sales team operates as a link between Production and Clients, covering all post-sales retail measurement services. We are aimed to provide our Clients best in class servicing and on-time data delivery, enhancing their satisfaction of the Nielsen core products.
What You Will Do
- Hone your market research skills and understanding through (co-)management of assigned product/project i.e., project set up, design, processing, data checking & interpretation, analysis & translating, into meaningful insights.
- Engage with a wide array of clients i.e., broadcasters, publishers, media agencies, advertisers, advertising agencies etc. in areas such as software training, installation, troubleshooting and responding to clients’ queries.
- As a stretch goal (depending on the readiness of individuals), the position may provide opportunities to manage a project independently (with the manager/director supervision).
Required Skills and Abilities
- We are looking for a candidate who can commit to starting Intern with us effective Immediate or May for 6 months on a full-time basis (Mondays to Fridays, 9 AM - 5.30 PM).
- This will be a paid internship.
- Preferably candidate graduating from the Media / Research / Data Analytics field of study.
- Job type:Internships
Data Science and Analytics, Media and...
- Closing Date:1st May 2021, 6:00 pm