We are the team that partners with clients to fuse data, science, and the talents of our people to provide measurement and improvement for the clients and markets we serve.
We are the key link between Nielsen and clients. Our service and delivery is the reason clients will continue to invest in our products and services.
What You Will Do
- The Client Response Business Analyst will assist in executing against specific client support related activities including the delivery of reporting to our clients and/or client-focused data support.
- Focus is to create high levels of client satisfaction by delivering accurate and insightful responses that contribute to client outcomes.
Required Skills and Abilities
Curiosity drives your interest in what moves the market. You find potential in percentages. Managing time and deadlines comes naturally to you. You’re known for your impeccable organization. Connecting with clients matters to you, and that motivates you to sift through data for a new angle. You can identify the narratives behind numbers, and you’re always looking for what’s next.
- University degree.
- 0-1 years professional work experience.
- Fluency in English and Turkish.
- Analytical skills.
- Good communication skills & visualization skills – interested in storytelling techniques.
- Comfortable working in a digital enabled environment.
- Ability to work within a virtual environment.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Knowledge with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Google Sheets/Slides.
- Organizational & interpersonal skills.
- Interest in commercial industry·.
- Strong analytical mind and excellent numerical skills.
- Military service should have been completed (for male candidates).
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:5th Dec 2019, 6:00 pm