Imagine working closely with the largest sports clubs, brands, agencies and broadcasters to help them better understand how to better monetize media rights through sponsorship analyses. Nielsen Sports is a trusted adviser and partner in sports and entertainment intelligence, helping worldwide clients to maximize their commercial success. As the world's leading research and consulting company in the sports and entertainment industry, we've been analyzing market and media data for over 30 years.
Nielsen Sports is seeking a talented intern, ambitious, passionate about developing sports industry in Turkey. The team member will be supporting the management, on local adaptation and implementation of worldwide sponsorship projects in Turkey, which originally developed for commercial strategies of European Leagues & USA, such as Premier League, NBA and Formula 1.
The successful applicant will be trained to have the responsibility of design, set-up, coordination and presentation of market research and media analytics services to clients across renowned sports rights holders and brands. Research programs include sponsorship impact assessment, fan understanding and profiling, brand tracking and sponsorship activation projects of marketing communications in sports.
What You Will Do
- Follow news about top sports worldwide.
- Read, understand, filter and learn the contents of worldwide statistical documents and press bulletins about sports through Nielsen Sports archives and prepare presentations in Turkish to support developing Turkish Sports Industry.
- Lead market research & media projects, design, set-up, coordination and presentation.
- Join Nielsen Sports team calls across Europe with the manager, to support developing local projects.
- Take relevant customer appointments and within the pre-prepared knowledge, support the manager in the appointments with sports industry leaders.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University graduation or at least being at 4th grade.
- Interest in at least one of the areas; sociology, psychology, marketing communications.
- Interest in Sports Industry worldwide, having already the habit of reading sports articles of worldwide media.
- Advanced in reading & understanding English and perfect usage of written Turkish language, ability to translate documents from English to Turkish and ability to comment about.
- At least upper Intermediate in speaking English to contribute in call meetings with European team.
- Interest in revealing insights through statistical datasets.
- Proactively develops own skill set and knowledge.
- Certified sportive background or success, experienced in challenging environment of sports.
- At least elementary level knowledge in one of the secondary languages: Russian, French, Italian, Spanish or German.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:26th Jul 2019, 6:00 pm