Consult and assist clients in optimizing their marketing mix strategies, return on investments.
What You Will Do
- Prepare proposals and design projects that address the individual Client needs.
- Cooperate effectively with local and international teams on the project execution.
- Analyze project results from the perspective of client business.
- Deliver presentations which provide insights and recommendations into clients’ strategies and ROI.
Required Skills and Abilities
- New graduate or 1 -2 years of experience in media planning, sales or marketing mix modeling.
- Excellent analytical skills is a must.
- Strong client management and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills(English).
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Well-organized and capable of handling mission-critical projects while meeting deadlines.
- Have ideally experience in FMCG industry.
- Be comfortable in working with virtual cross-country teams.
- Willingness to learn a lot and constantly develop your knowledge and skills.
Closed 8 months ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:26th Jul 2019, 6:00 pm