Gaining full cognizance of the work flow and operation among all the sections of the unit in which he/she works; learning the use of departmental workflow and follow-up files and making use of the same fully.
What You Will Do
- Checking the factors of periodical new products pertaining to the product group assigned to him/her.
- Adding periodical new products pertaining to the product group assigned to him/her to the related report templates and performing necessary product linking.
- Identifying, and completing, lacking/incomplete characterizations of new products within the product group assigned to him/her.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University degree (Preferably Mathematics/Statistics/Industrial Engineering related).
- Excellent analytical skills is a must.
- Ability to bring added value in teamwork.
- Computer literate – MS Office tools proficiency.
- Be comfortable in working with virtual cross-country teams.
- Willingness to learn a lot and constantly develop your knowledge and skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Turkish.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Industrial Design, Mathematics, Statistics
- Closing Date:26th Jul 2019, 6:00 pm