Provide services which meet client needs. Key to this is the discussion with clients and Business Development Managers to advise them on how Ad Hoc reports including multiple country information can best be set up and delivered.
What You Will Do
- Key touch point both externally (for the client) and internally (for Client Service / Global Services
- Business Development Managers and ISC network in local countries) with responsibility for proactive communication and transparency on issues, service enhancements, technology updates etc.
- Coordinate data orders (linked to Availability studies) to ISC network in Nielsen local countries and production of the Snapshot reports.
- Coordinate report production with offshore production team for reports that are offshored.
- Work on process and service improvement to bring efficiency, productivity and flexibility in global snapshot team.
- Accountable for supporting clients and Business Development Managers on the correct escalation and resolution of day to day queries, new business opportunities and on technical requirements.
- Attend client meetings to identify client needs versus production capabilities, agree on best compromise and apply learnings / best practises in case of recurring deliveries.
- Back up for ISC in Global snapshot team: respond to international queries on local data availability, data orders and data queries.
Required Skills and Abilities
- New graduate or 1 -2 years of experience in media planning ,sales or marketing mix modeling.
- Excellent analytical skills is a must.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills(English).
- Ability to communicate requirements clearly to stakeholders within and outside IDC Production team.
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills to track the status of Ad Hoc reports production and delivery.
- Ability to handle multiple, competing deadlines managing expectations where appropriate.
- Confidence to recognise when escalation is required to avoid a late delivery and client disappointment.
- Ability to work under pressure and to ask for support when required.
- Experience in a multi-country role/environment.
- Process driven - ability to define and refine processes to ensure continual improvement in quality and on time delivery.
- Well-organized and capable of handling mission-critical projects while meeting deadlines.
- Be comfortable in working with virtual cross-country teams.
- Strong client management and presentation skills.
Closed 8 months ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:26th Jul 2019, 6:00 pm