As a leader in marketing and media information, Nielsen is one of the most trusted sources of business intelligence for the world’s top brands. The work we do makes a significant difference to how businesses and brands perform in markets around the world.
At Nielsen we all share a commitment to our core values of being simple, open and integrated in how we work- with each other, our partners, and our clients.
We are looking for interns for various departments (Client Services, Analytical Consulting Services, Operation) who will be willing to join us for short term assignments (at least 6 months).
Interns will be supporting the respective departments on projects, operations and reporting.
- Work in international inspiring team.
- Interesting and dynamic work on diverse projects.
- Further development perspectives in this fast developing area of market research.
Required Skills and Abilities
- 3rd & 4th year university students or master students.
- Excellent command of English and Turkish.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Result oriented and eager to learn.
- Good and effective communication skills.
- Proactive and team player.
- Able to work minimum 3 days/week.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:24th Oct 2019, 6:00 pm