The Nielsen Field Representative position provides the opportunity to combine technical aptitude with outstanding people skills while working a non-traditional schedule including evenings and weekend hours. Field Representatives are available to take customer calls and are responsible for maintaining a designated customer base of up to 100 Nielsen Families/Households.
What You Will Do
- Field Representatives build and maintain relationships with Nielsen Families/Households and educate Panel Members on the proper use of our equipment.
- Field Representatives install, maintain and troubleshoot proprietary hardware and software in our sample homes to capture three screen audience measurements - Mobile, Online, and TV.
- Establish and maintain long term relationships with assigned Nielsen Families/Households.
- Install Nielsen measurement equipment in newly assigned Nielsen Families/Households.
- Drive to selected homes within a designated territory, using company-provided vehicle.
- Identify problems and troubleshoot data/equipment.
- Ensure collection and transmission equipment is properly installed and configured to transmit necessary audience data.
- Respond to calls from assigned Nielsen Families/Households and ensure equipment is maintained and operating effectively.
- Prioritize, schedule and complete all work in compliance with established policy and guidelines in assigned territory.
- Accurately collect and report demographics and audience information using Nielsen proprietary software.
- Educate and coach Panel Members on proper operation and usage of Nielsen equipment.
- Negotiate and maintain cooperation of Panel Members, solicit additional participation in Nielsen samples, such as PC measurement, portable video, and others.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Technical diploma, Certificate of Completion, Associate's degree or military experience is a plus. Bilingual language skills are a plus.
- Ability to work in non-traditional schedule, including evenings and weekends.
- Strong technical skills which may include - previous experience with consumer electronics, software systems and networking knowledge.
- Superior customer service skills and ability to connect with Nielsen Families.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent organizational/time management skills.
- Minimum High School Diploma/GED with 2-5 years equivalent work experience.
- Computer/Smartphone/Tablet proficiency; ability to use email, spreadsheets, and other applications.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and satisfactory driving record.
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
- Position Type:Full time
Greensboro (United States)
- Closing Date:22nd August 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.