Nielsen has an immediate opening for an Online Coordinator to join our BASES Online Field Delivery team. In this position, you will coordinate global research projects for Nielsen using online data collection. The Online Coordinator is the liaison between internal teams and external vendors and ensures all project requirements are fulfilled with quality and timely data.
What You Will Do
- Maintain full project ownership in delivering low to high complexity custom market research projects.
- Tasks include - Testing online survey links, Set-up, monitor and finalize projects and reports to evaluate key project metrics, Manage data corrections and field placement files,
- Ensure quality measures are followed, Updating internal clients regularly on project progress, Flow of internal and external sample sources.
- Consistently exceed client expectations from project inception through completion despite obstacles and challenges with high complexity work.
- Build effective, professional working relationships with client services, leveraging job knowledge to provide guidance and consultation where appropriate as it relates to BASES products and services and industry best practices.
- Assess project feasibility accurately during field and proactively communicate information on capabilities to client services, including alternatives as needed.
- Manage multiple concurrent quantitative projects in a fast-paced environment with minimal error.
- Ensure project task activities are completed on time through personal production, internal support teams (such as survey programming, sampling, etc.), and vendors.
- Ensure key project performance metrics such as project profitability meet or exceed established guidelines through budget management and competitive bidding.
- Complete all metrics and budget tracking reports in a timely manner after field end.
- Proactively anticipate, troubleshoot, overcome and/or escalate project challenges.
- Professionally communicate both as an individual and as part of a project team.
- Participate in special projects/key company initiatives as requested.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Excellent attention to detail and organization.
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects.
- Customer service (internal clients) – problem-solving & consulting.
- Proficiency with Windows OS and Microsoft Office.
- Intermediate/advanced skills in Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with project management or market research a plus.
- Knowledge of Google Suite a plus.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Cincinnati (United States)
- Closing Date:22nd Aug 2018, 6:00 pm