We are looking to add a Research Analyst to the Media Analytics TV Brand Effect team. The Research Analyst will be responsible for generating custom database queries, preparing reports in Excel and creating PowerPoint presentations to support clients' unique data needs.
The successful candidate will join a team transitioning to Phoenix Marketing International, one of the world's top marketing research and consulting organizations. TV Brand Effect assets, which provide a resonance tracking capabilities to measure memorability and quality of advertising campaigns, will complement Phoenix's existing ad and brand performance measurement and together provide a powerful 360º view of campaign performance. As a member of the team, you will be crucial in taking our products and clients to the next level, and have a unique opportunity to help integrate these business units.
What You Will Do
- Create in-depth research analyses through hands-on exploration of complex syndicated database - decide on the correct analytic approach(es).
- Perform data extracts to deliver appropriate data.
- Analyze, mine and interpret syndicated and custom data and determine the “why” of the results - prepare scheduled and custom client-ready reports using charts/graphs in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Manage internal processes and work with product teams to meet client needs and maintain high quality research.
- Work as part of a team to deliver client reports on a regular cadence, helping to optimize and improve advertising campaigns.
- Initiate discussion / raise questions with manager when elements of the data are inconsistent with prior findings or expectations.
- Gain larger understanding of the relevant industries and learn how best to incorporate client business needs with Marketing Effectiveness solutions.
- Continue to learn about products offered by Nielsen/Phoenix and gain expertise in analytics.
- Present analyses internally and, with experience, externally to clients.
Required Skills and Abilities
- BA/BS required.
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in Market or Media research a plus.
- Very strong quantitative, data tabulation, analytic thinking and data mining skills.
- Advanced skills in the Microsoft Office suite of products (Excel, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of BRIO/Hyperion a plus.
- Strong written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to deliver under deadlines.
- Effective organizational skills and ability to multitask.
- Close attention to detail.
- Eager to learn and develop skills.
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
- Position Type:Full time
New York (United...
- Closing Date:22nd August 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.