At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
We are looking for an intern to support the Regional Compensation and Benefits team in the review and implementation of C&B policies and processes, working closely with local country HR teams. This ensures that our C&B plans are competitive in attracting, retaining and motivating the most suitable profile of Ninjas to achieve our mission.
What You Will Do
- Support benchmarking project for employee benefits and salary banding, in areas such as consolidation of findings and analysis for landscape study, and analysis of internal indicators to further refine our compensation effectiveness
- Develop Ninja Van jobs library and database across all countries (including regional HQ), and coordination with local countries’ HR, ensuring a sustainable system to maintain of all baseline job forms that are systematically mapped to functional job families/career streams
- Support the review of C&B communication touchpoints during offer/onboarding stages
Required Skills and Abilities
- Diploma or Degree in business or HR-related fields, but open to any other fields
- Must be numbers-driven and analytical, proficient in MS Excel, able to manage with large amounts of data
- Candidates with understanding of C&B in logistics/e-commerce space, have familiarity with employment law and regulations or have previous internship experience in C&B would have an advantage
- Commitment period of 6 months from July onwards for a minimum of 3 days a week
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Human Resources
- Closing Date:19th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm