At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimization, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers.
But we are just getting started!
We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
This position supports the Regional Financial Strategy Lead Analyst in tasks such as data preparation and maintenance, financial analysis and provides insights to the business units in the Strategy team.
What You Will Do
- Build and execute dashboards and financial models led by Lead Analyst to provide financial visibility for the business unit’s P&L.
- Support with variance analysis, preparing charts and reports for monthly management P&L reporting.
- Develop templates for process improvements to support monthly finance closing.
- Any other ad-hoc projects assigned by Lead Analyst.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing a finance-related degree such as Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Management, Economics.
- Comfortable with Excel (VLOOKUP and pivot tables) and Google Suite products.
- Analytical mindset, good with numbers and data.
- Enjoy challenges and changes to the status quo.
- Prior financial internship experience would be advantageous (e.g. working with Profit & Loss statements).
- Any additional IT-related qualifications are advantageous but not a must.
Able to commit from July 2022 to November/December 2022 for 2 days per week.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Administration, Banking and Finance, Economics,...
- Closing Date:6th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm