At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimization, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers.
But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
Housed within the Strategy division, the Regional Financing business unit is a new vertical that supports Ninja Van’s ecosystem partners with micro-financing and cross-border payment solutions.
We are looking for a Regional Financing Intern to support productization processes involving system implementation and data migration.
What You Will Do
- Work with various internal stakeholders in gathering business requirements for system implementation and data migration needs.
- Support multiple functional projects to understand data usage and implications for productization.
- Deliver data-driven insights that will help drive actionable strategic initiatives.
- Design and implement process improvements to optimize commercial and operational capabilities.
- Work with teams across functions and external vendors to support expansion of products and partnerships in the region.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate pursuing degree in Information System, Engineering or Business Analytics.
- Able to commit for 3 months on a full-time/part-time basis from Dec 2021 to Mar 2022.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and SQL or any other data aggregation software.
- High level of resourcefulness and adaptability.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid analytical thinking, with a structured and data-driven decision-making process.
- Past internship experience in strategy, risk management or business analytics is advantageous.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Data Science and...
- Closing Date:10th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm