At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimization, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The Regional Learning and Development aims to build up the capabilities of employees through providing learning programs and building supporting infrastructure to assess and review individual development needs.
What You Will Do
The Regional Learning and Development Intern will be supporting the Learning and Development Team in:
- Building competency maps for individual job roles.
- Building up our external course library according to competencies.
- Assisting in the administration of external courses.
- Assisting in the development of training materials.
- Revising our external courses application process and criteria.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a major in HR or degree in Business.
- Able to commit from May 2021 onwards, minimally 3 months.
- Prior experience in an HR-related field is preferred.
- Has experience working with stakeholders at various levels.
- An articulate written and verbal communicator.
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, and able to manage multiple tasks efficiently.
- Analytical and comfortable working with data.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Human Resources
- Closing Date:22nd May 2021, 6:00 pm