At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimization, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers.
But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The Regional Operations team is looking for an Intern to support the Middle Mile team in reporting, monitoring the performance of the countries and identifying areas for improvement.
The ideal candidate for this role should have exceptional analytical skills, a marked taste for operational challenges and the ability to present information clearly.
What You Will Do
- Put together dashboards to monitor performance across the region and to flag potential issues.
- Develop and execute analytical tools to measure operational excellence and be expected to concisely explain both what the numbers are saying and what we should be doing to leadership.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree in an Operational or Analytical field.
- Prior experience using SQL for reporting.
- Able to commit for at least 4 months for 2.5 days/week minimally.
- Absolute team player with strong communication and organizational skills.
- Balance attention to detail with swift execution.
- Job type:Internships
Data Science and Analytics, Operations
- Closing Date:6th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm