At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimization, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers.
But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The Retail Ops Intern will help monitor, identify and investigate operational issues and service lapses which affect retail operations and liaise closely with other departments and an internal team of drivers to resolve matters.
What You Will Do
- Identify operational gaps and data recording to support product change.
- Effectively communicate and coordinate with various departments to resolve operational blockers.
- Work with operations departments to identify and streamline work processes.
- Optimize daily workflow for the 3 functions in PUDO - Send/Collect/Return.
- Build and maintain excel template for daily operations tracking.
- Analysis the data and monitor critical ops performance.
- Query live data via Redash for daily operation actionables.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Critical thinking.
- Gsheet knowledge.
- Foundation for Data Analytics (will be an advantage).
- Logistics/operation background (will be an advantage).
- Job type:Internships
Logistics and Supply Chain, Operations, Retail
- Closing Date:11th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm