Have you ever thought about being part of a global brand where you can accelerate your career through a structured two year tailored program?
This is your chance to be part of a select cohort of graduates for our Third Year intake of the Graduate Trainee Rotation (GTR) Program where you will work in real roles that could range from Marketing Communication to Dealer Management to Product Design. If Sales and Marketing isn't your thing perhaps the Manufacturing route would be more to your liking where you could become part of our world class Monozukuri functions like Engineering or Quality.
From autonomous driving vehicles to connected cars and electric vehicles this is an exciting time to join the automotive sector with a global leader.
We are looking for bright, ambitious graduates who have the potential to become future leaders in our business. With a relevant degree you will be able to demonstrate your creative and analytical thinking plus a good team player that can adapt to a fast paced organization.
The business language is English so it's a must that you are fluent in order to succeed. If you are to be a leader of the future we need you to be geographically mobile as your career path can lead you all around the world.
Required Skills and Abilities
- B.Sc. in Business Administration/Marketing - Marketing & Sales Track.
- Fresh out graduate or graduated within the last 24 months.
- Must have or expect to achieve a 3.2/4.0 GPA in a relevant degree.
- Strong analytical skills and a data-driven thinker.
- Excellent written & verbal communication.
- Good team worker/flexible working approach with ability to self-motivate.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced organization.
- Efficient planning skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Business and Commerce, Marketing and...
- Closing Date:7th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm