Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
Thinking of alternative career pathways? Mid-career individuals can receive a training allowance and embark on attachments with approved Host Organisations to develop new skills and take on new opportunities.
The trainee will work with a Customer Project Manager and learn how to run a network infrastructure project with IP Network, Optics Network, SD-WAN, Network management, or Packet Core type projects.
These trainees will have a rare opportunity to work on 5G and many leading-edge networking technologies in Singapore.
What you will do
- Plan, coordinate and manage network infrastructure projects
- Assist in preparation of project plan, project logistics, project management, and project deployment activities
Required Skills and Abilities
- Have knowledge in project planning activities such as resources, logistics, schedule and customer management
- Detail-oriented and ability to work with and make sense of a large amount of data
- Ability to work with excel and formulas
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Assertive, inquisitive, and passionate to learn and to solve problems
- Work well in teams, and collaborative
- Ability to handle difficult and different personalities
- Self-initiated to achieve objectives and does not depends on set instructions to perform work
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Management
- Closing Date:4th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm