Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
Thinking of alternative career pathways? Mid-career individuals can receive a training allowance and embark on attachments with approved Host Organisations to develop new skills and take on new opportunities.
This position reports to the field engineering manager and interfaces with integration engineers and technical project managers.
What you will do
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of servers, switches, routers, and other hardware in the lab.
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of the operating system and other server software in the lab.
- Maintaining lab documentation.
- Monitoring customer production environment post changes implementation.
- Automation and reports generation related to customer change management process.
- Installation, configuration, and maintenance of Microsoft Server Products
- Configuration of Nokia and 3rd party network equipment (routers, switches)
- Automation using Microsoft office 365
Required Skills and Abilities
- 9 Months
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:4th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm