Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
Thinking of alternative career pathways? Mid-career individuals can receive a training allowance and embark on attachments with approved Host Organisations to develop new skills and take on new opportunities.
The trainee will be work with one of the following five networking specialist teams either as a Technical Support Engineer or a Project Deployment Engineer: IP Network, Optics Network, SD-WAN, Network management, or Packet Core.
These trainees will have a rare opportunity to work on 5G and many leading-edge networking technologies in Singapore.
What you will do
- Install, configure and troubleshoot networking devices or applications
- Assist in preparation of deployment, lab tests and troubleshooting
- Record and inventory of devices deploy or move, and record of test results
Required Skills and Abilities
Have strong academic networking knowledge in at least one topic:
- Routing protocols such as BGP, ISIS, MPLS
-Good verbal and written communication in English
-Assertive, inquisitive, and passionate to learn and to solve problems
-Work well in teams, and collaborative
-Ability to handle difficult and different personalities
-Self-initiated to achieve objectives and does not depends on set instructions to perform work
- 9 Months
- IT or Network Engineering related degree, or any related network professional certifications
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Information Technology
- Closing Date:4th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm