Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
Thinking of alternative career pathways? Mid-career individuals can receive a training allowance and embark on attachments with approved Host Organisations to develop new skills and take on new opportunities.
The trainee will be come-onboard to work on Nokia Digital Automation Cloud (NDAC) Solution that is focussed around Private Wireless (4G & 5G) in Singapore and the ASEAN Region.These trainees will have a rare opportunity to work on the growing need of Private Wireless in the region.
What you will do
- Conduct Demo and Proof Of Concept (POC) of NDAC solution
- Customer Presentations on NDAC
- Record and inventory of devices deploy or move, and record of test results
Required Skills and Abilities
Have strong academic networking knowledge in at least one topic:
- Wireless (LTE/5G)
- Cloud Knowledge
- Good verbal and written communication in English
- Assertive, inquisitive, and passionate to learn and to solve problems
- Work well in teams, and collaborative
- Self-initiated to achieve objectives and does not depends on set instructions to perform work
- 9 Months
- IT or Network Engineering related degree, or any related network professional certifications
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Information Technology
- Closing Date:4th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm