Responsibility of all Control room and field operations of unit. Supervise, control and co-ordinate all plant operations activities to ensure timely and effective plant production in accordance with established schedules, quality, cost and time objectives.Responsible for safe start-up/shut down of the plant as per the Standard Operating Procedures.
What You Will Do
- Monitor operating parameters and maintain optimum unit condition.
- Cold Start up, Hot Start-up, Warm start up, Normal Operation, Emergency Handling and Safe shut down of Units.
- Follow up of critical activities with concerned dept.
- Guide Field operators for day-today operation.
- Line up of the unit and its auxiliaries, Changeover of equipment, routine testing of protection system and annunciation system.
- Coordinating with Maintenance dept. in overhauls / unit outages.
- Assist CCR Operator in Emergencies.
- Maintenance of log books, log sheets and other operational documents.
- Safe isolation of equipment and normalization /restoration of equipment and system.
- Follow safety guidelines including PTW system.
- Creation of defect notification and follow up for rectification of defects.
Co-ordinate With Load Dispatch:
- Monitor the loading of Machine and co-ordinate with load dispatch.
- Emergency handling and risk management during shift operation.
- Carry out off scheduled trial run of critical equipment and tests.
Availability & Efficiency:
- Run the plant with maximum load and efficiency.
- Keep all auxiliaries available and in operating condition to get maximum availability.
- Follow best practice.
- Process optimization and parameter monitoring.
- Guide and train General Duties Assistant.
- Outage Analysis and trouble shooting.
- Reduction in Aux power consumption, De-mineralized water consumption & prevention leakages.
Health, Safety, Security & Environment:
- Adhere to all relevant health, safety, security and environmental procedures, instructions and controls so that the safety of employees and environmental compliance can be guaranteed.
- Perform any other duties which the line manager may require to be carried out.
Required Skills and Abilities
- BEng / B Tech (Mech OR Elect OR C&I) or equivalent.
- Communication skills.
- Decision making skill.
- Team work.
- Investigation skills.
- Problem solving skill.
- IT skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical
Dubai (United Arab...
- Closing Date:11th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm