Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
Traineeship Role Description:
This position reports to the Campus Recruiting Manager within Human Resources (HR) and interfaces with the stakeholders in Wholesale and Corporate functions. The trainee will also partner with the AEJ Talent team with regards to training programs and professional development.
What You Will Do
- Campus events and online marketing.
- Intern and graduate selection process.
- Induction and program management.
- Training logistics and recordkeeping.
- System management and reporting.
- Data consolidation and analysis.
Competencies to Learn:
- Gain understanding on campus recruiting process, IT system and L&D and firm policies.
- Acquire knowledge on employer branding and event management.
- Acquire process management, time management and prioritization skills.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduated in calendar years 2019 to 2021 from universities, or other educational institutions (e.g., private universities and overseas institutions); or
- Graduated from the mentioned institutions and completed National Service between 2019 to 2021.
Duration of Traineeship/ Attachment Offered - 6 months
This position is open for both recent graduates and mid-career individuals. Graduates interested in this position should possess a University Degree. Mid-career individuals from any qualification level can apply.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:22nd Aug 2021, 6:00 pm