Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
Traineeship Role Description:
IT Risk & Control delivers overall technology governance and control framework to support technology operations. Objectives of the team are to:
- Maintain and monitor the Regional and Global Technology Control Environment for adherence to the Governance Framework.
- Facilitate the design and operation of appropriate controls to allow Technology to operate efficiently and effectively while ensuring requirements of Technology Management, Internal and External Audit, Regulatory Bodies, Compliance, Legal and Risk controls are met.
- Advise Technology management and staffs on Governance, Risk, and Control best practices.
What You Will Do
- Collaboration with colleagues on analysis and closure of gaps against the MAS Technology Risk Management Guidelines and ABS-MAS paper on Risk Management and Operational Resilience in a Remote Working Environment.
- Automation of analysis and generation of reports related to IT Risk & Control activities.
Competencies to Learn:
- Project management and technology risk management skills.
- Skills in the use of data analytics and dashboarding tools such as PowerBI.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduated in calendar years 2019 to 2021 from universities, or other educational institutions (e.g., private universities and overseas institutions); or
- Graduated from the mentioned institutions and completed National Service between 2019 to 2021.
Duration of Traineeship/ Attachment Offered - 6 months
This position is open for both recent graduates and mid-career individuals. Graduates interested in this position should possess a University Degree. Mid-career individuals from any qualification level can apply.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Compliance, Information Technology
- Closing Date:22nd Aug 2021, 6:00 pm