This is an exciting opportunity for a recent graduate to gain a detailed insight into the Investment Management industry. This role sits within our Investment Risk and Analytical Services (IRAS) team. The IRAS team specializes in providing a range of financial institutions a variety of services including: measuring and explaining the success of their investments; looking at the risk profile of investments and ensuring clients are investing within the boundaries of their mandates.
The role as a Client Servicing Analyst has a focus on analyzing our client’s investment performance and interpreting and explaining a range of analytics to support their investment process. The role will also offer exposure to market risk, ESG reporting, and investment mandate compliance.
This role will provide the candidate with a springboard into the financial services industry with the development of deep technical knowledge and valuable client servicing skills.
Working with Us:
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world’s most admired and ethical companies. In return, we will support you with your personal and career goals in a number of ways:
- Financial - Life Assurance, Disability Plan, Pension/ Gratuity, Annual Pay Review.
- Work Life Balance - Flexible Work Options, Incremental Annual Leave, Community Volunteer Days.
- Health & Wellbeing - Private Medical Insurance, Active Sports & Social clubs (lunchtime and after-work groups), Employee Assistance Program.
- Professional Development - Clear Career Path, Education Assistance, Recognition Programme, NT University (wide range of online, virtual & in-house training options) and employee-led Business Resource Councils dedicated to diversity and inclusion initiatives.
What You Will Do
- Opportunity to learn about the Investment Management industry.
- Learn how a range of different asset classes (e.g. equities, bonds, derivatives etc.) operate within an investment environment.
- Learn how to calculate and measure the success of a fund.
- Understanding the investment objectives and strategies of Asset Managers and Asset Owners.
- Communicating with clients on a regular basis responding to issues, researching analytical problems and discussing performance and risk analysis reporting capabilities.
- Producing accurate performance reports for clients and tailoring the reporting based on client requirements.
- Sustain high level of knowledge in Northern Trust systems by taking part in product development working groups.
- Opportunity to study further qualifications that will be funded by Northern Trust.
- Monitoring risk sensitivities across individual managers and portfolios.
- You will ensure completeness and accuracy of risk data, investigating issues or incidents.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Math's/Economics/Finance or any other numerate background at university.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- A willingness to learn about Performance Attribution and Investment Risk.
- Interest in financial markets, investment instruments and portfolio management.
- Able to manage client relationships effectively.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to think critically and analyze problems independently.
- Capable of working well within a team.
- Highly numerate.
- Good time management and prioritization skills.
- Inquisitive and enthusiastic approach to problem solving.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Economics, Investment Banking,...
Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
- Closing Date:14th Mar 2022, 6:00 pm