Achieving success through the diversity of our people - We welcome applications from all talented professionals and will consider each applicant on their individual merits.
Norton Rose Fulbright Hong Kong is part of Norton Rose Fulbright, a global legal practice providing the world's pre-eminent corporations and financial institutions with a full business law service from offices across Europe, the United States, Canada, Latin America, Asia, Australia, Africa and the Middle East.
We currently have an opening for an Intern position in our Human Resources Department in Hong Kong office.
We are looking for a talent who has an ambition to pursue his/her long-term career goal as Human Resources professional.
What You Will Do
You will be part of a highly collaborative team and be involved in all-rounded HR operations and various HR related projects including but not limited to:
- Talent acquisitions.
- Benefits and compensation.
- Other HR administrative duties.
- HR projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University students or recent graduates in all disciplines.
- Good command of English and Chinese, good Mandarin skill would be an advantage.
- Attention to detail.
- Proven ability to deal with confidential and sensitive information.
- Proven organizational skills and initiative.
- Proactive and 'can-do' attitude towards existing working practices.
- Job type:Internships
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:21st Oct 2021, 6:00 pm