Nova Pioneer is looking for a superstar a Substitute Grade 1 Teacher for our school based in Ruimsig until the end of Term 1.
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic teachers to empower students using an enquiry-based learning approach and to be a part of an innovative network of schools that is developing generations of innovators and leaders who will shape the African Century.
What You Will Do
- Work closely with learning designers to design impactful lessons.
- Deliver impactful and engaging enquiry-based lessons supported by technology to enhance instructional delivery.
- Infuse joy and passion for learning into lessons so that students are excited about and invested in their academic excellence.
- Set and communicate rigorous and ambitious goals for all students and provide student feedback so they internalize it.
- Conduct ongoing assessment of student progress. Use assessment data to adjust instructional content and delivery techniques accordingly.
- Attend weekly feedback meetings with Deans and learning designers to enhance teaching practices.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Completed Bachelor’s degree in Education (B.Ed.) or Bachelor’s Degree & Post Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) - Specializing in either Foundation or Intermediate phase.
- SACE registered (Kindly provide registration number and certificate in application or your application cannot be processed).
- Experience and/or understanding of Cambridge curriculum objectives would be an advantage.
- Ability to lead a classroom independently, with experience in a classroom (practicals included).
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Gauteng (South Africa)
- Closing Date:13th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm