These learnerships are made up out of a number of learning programs, including business communication, business writing, business calculations, customer care, finance for office managers and other business administration related programs.
During this one yearlong learnership in the Pharmaceutical industry, learners will experience a blended methodology of theoretical learning as well as practical portfolio activities and qualification related work place experience.
What You Will Do
- Responsible to perform business related administrative tasks, whilst learning about the broader business model of a typical pharmaceutical company.
- It will be expected of a learner to do work place experience in Regulatory Affairs.
- To contribute to the smooth running of the Drug Regulatory Affairs Department through providing professional service and assistance, and to contribute to the achievement of functional objectives.
- Learns to use basic principles, theories, and professional concepts.
- Contacts are primarily with immediate supervisor and other personnel in department or group.
- Works on problems of routine scope. Follows established policies and procedures.
- Will receive detailed instructions on all work.
Required Skills and Abilities
- BSc Degree.
- Business Acumen - An interest in the world of business and commerce.
- Results orientation - A driven personality type.
- Well presentable and confident personality type.
- Communication skills - Good verbal and written skills in English. Must be able to write effective e-mails.
- Learning agility learns quickly and are able to learn large volumes in a reasonably short period of time.
- Highly motivated and engaged - Able to work under pressure and stressful situations.
- Attitude - Hunger for opportunity to contribute and learn.
- Interpersonal effectiveness - Get on well with others and can co-operate in a team.
- Computer Literacy - Good MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook) and be able to navigate online learning platform.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Gauteng (South Africa)
- Closing Date:29th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm