The learnership will encompass a holistic learning program that would lead to the learner becoming a certified pharmaceutical sales representative. You will be learning about anatomy and physiology, pharmacology, clinical research studies, managed health care, territory management, pharmaco-economics and a number of other healthcare related soft skill programs.
What You Will Do
- Engage in online learning, virtual classrooms and face to face theoretical learning during the first six months of the learnership.
- Deliver practical portfolio activities and gain real life workplace experience in the Healthcare industry during the second six months of the learnership.
- Representing the assigned product portfolio to the target audience of Pharmacists and/or Dispensing Doctors and /or Medical Practitioners and/or highly qualified and experienced Physicians/Specialists.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A tertiary degree. BSc/ BCom is preferred.
- Unendorsed SA - Code 8 Driver's license is essential.
- Business Acumen - An interest in the world of business and commerce.
- Results orientation - A driven personality type.
- Well presentable and confident personality type.
- Communication skills - Good verbal and written skills in English. Must be able to write effective e-mails.
- Learning agility learns quickly and are able to learn large volumes in a reasonably short period of time.
- Highly motivated and engaged - Able to work under pressure and stressful situations.
- Attitude - Hunger for opportunity to contribute and learn.
- Interpersonal effectiveness - Get on well with others and can co-operate in a team.
- Computer Literacy - Good MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook) and be able to navigate online learning platform.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Gauteng (South Africa)
- Closing Date:29th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm