Business admin learner to learn from and work with the Oncology Medical Department. Reports in to Medical Director Oncology or suitable designee e.g. Medical Advisor.
What You Will Do
- Learn the roles, functions and responsibilities of the medical affairs team.
- Learn how to develop and execute a medical affairs strategic plan and budget.
- Understand the compliance and governance framework for medical activities and clinical studies.
- Learn to execute medical activities.
- Learn to engage with external experts.
- Understand the drug development and lifecycle management processes.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Support the Medical Team with virtual and physical events and activities.
- Support the medical team with administrative tasks e.g. MAPs documentation and tracking, event & HCP contracts and documentation, med info admin support.
- Produce a monthly activity report.
- Attend medical team meetings, product trainings, brand meetings and suitable external engagements.
- Weekly 1:1 with Medical Director Oncology.
- Regular contact sessions with Medical Advisors.
- Engage with other cross functional team members to learn their functions e.g. sales, marketing, market access.
Required Skills and Abilities
- MSc degree in a Healthcare related field.
- Masters level graduates.
- Honours degree graduates in healthcare or related fields.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Business and Commerce
Gauteng (South Africa)
- Closing Date:18th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm