Are you interested in the healthcare sector, and passionate about compliance in challenging environments? Join Novo Nordisk South Africa and help us improve millions of lives!
About The Department:
In our collaboration with the full value chain of Novo Nordisk, Legal and Compliance department strives to safeguard Novo Nordisk South Africa operations, co-drives ambitious business performance and ensures compliance with all the laws and regulations. The base location of this position will be Sandton and the role will report directly to the Legal and Compliance Director in South Africa.
This position must act in line with ethical standards, quality requirements, local policies and Novo Nordisk policies by strictly ensuring the integrity and confidentiality of the Legal & Compliance Department.
What You Will Do
Legal and Compliance Intern will provide paralegal and compliance support to the entire Novo Nordisk South Africa organization by performing legal research, memorandum drafting, letter drafting, fact-checking and preparation of files for mediation or other legal functions.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Holder of a qualification in Compliance or Company Secretarial.
- Experience as a Paralegal or as a Company Secretarial.
- Great communication skills (oral and written) for stakeholder management.
- Excellent attention to details; administrative, prioritization and organizational skills.
- Solid knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Fluent in both verbal and written English.
- Job type:Internships
Gauteng (South Africa)
- Closing Date:23rd Feb 2021, 6:00 pm