At NTT we believe that by using innovative technology we can solve global challenges and create a world that is sustainable and secure. We are looking for curious people, from diverse backgrounds, that are keen to work in a fast-paced and agile environment.
At NTT we trust our employees to do the right thing, even when no one is watching, which is why we offer flexibility in the workplace. The majority of our roles are hybrid, meaning we encourage a balance of working from home and our local office. \
What You Will Do
- Lead the design of complex managed service solutions by driving TPS and Solutions teams, to provide client solutions that support client business outcomes, integrating technology & service design across multiple domains, delivery units or geographies.
- Work closely with the sales team to participate in and proactively drive the presales process with clients. This may include conducting meetings, writing proposals, proposing solutions and delivering presentations.
- Shares responsibility for win strategy, responsible for translating clients’ business strategy and desired business outcomes into an IT strategy / roadmap, positioning our end-to-end portfolio with a focus on landing a service-related solution, and end-to-end solution design.
- Lead the large complex solution design with clients and lead/support the internal service and technical teams to enable business outcome and requirements mapping.
Integrate services, process, applications, data, technology through a design process across multiple domains, delivery units or geography.
- Deepen partnership relationships with client key stakeholders, building new relationships and deepening service knowledge, especially with clients with a services-related outcome.
- Contribute to the knowledge base of NTT’s development and services by sharing best practices with internal teams and clients.
- Use understanding of the client’s business, industry practices and breadth of knowledge on the full solution portfolio and consulting to personalize the solution in line with the client’s SLA, KPI and measured need.
- Lead design authority for business, technical, resource, transitional, delivery models and deliverables.
- Develop business case and end-to-end roadmap to optimize IT Operations and Measured Business Value across multiple solution areas.
- Centralize all cost model inputs into commercial led.
- Coach/mentor leadership to engage with other team members and act as advisor and decision maker in solution design situations.
- Interpret, influence and develop IT strategies, as well as implementing the execution of the strategies.
- Balance proven and industry standard solutions against the need to disrupt and innovate.
- Define architectural principles and apply them to influence architectural outcomes and guide governance.
- Develop As-Is, Vision, FMO and To Be service architectures, identify gaps and develop transition roadmaps.
- Manage large application and technology portfolios, using frameworks, lifecycle and various other models and tools.
- Develop both strategic and solution architecture using the Enterprise Architecture domain abstraction.
- Design and implement full solutions including Services Portfolios and Lifecycle Management solutions.
- Synthesize current and future technology trends with client strategic imperatives to create compelling value-driven solutions for clients.
- Lead the integration of services (if the lead is not conducted by the Services Architect), process, applications, data, technology through a Managed Service design across multiple domains, delivery units or geography.
- Define organizational structure, capabilities, processes and business functions.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Tertiary level - Bachelor’s with moderate experience; or post-graduate degree with little to no experience in a consulting capacity.
- Certification and working knowledge of Enterprise Architecture methodologies (e.g. TOGAF, Zachman, SOA,.); preference in TOGAF, additional SOA will be considered as an asset.
- Certification and working knowledge of IT Service Management methodologies (ITIL, COBIT, etc.).
- Scaled Agile certification advantageous.
- Demonstrable experience in a consulting and IT role within a large scale (preferably multi- national) technology services environment.
- A good understanding of the vast range of IT operations.
- Significant skills in a wide variety of Enterprise Application and Process, IT Services in Networking, Datacenter,
- Communications (including Contact Centre), Security, End-User Computing and Digital Business Solutions.
- Proven client engagement and consulting experience coupled with solid experience in client needs assessment and change management and the ability to recognize opportunities for future business within an account.
- Proven experience in integrating the solution for the project with the business domain, enterprise concerns, industry standards, established patterns, and best practices.
- Business development and pre-sales experience.
- Deep technical background.
- In depth knowledge and understanding of IT industry environment and business needs, combined with strong understanding of business process, applications and infrastructure architecture.
- Vertical knowledge of the industry to which the EA will be aligned.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Architecture, Computer Science, Information Technology
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:31st Jul 2021, 6:00 pm