The intern will be responsible for providing assistances for Numerix internal team in daily business operation and using Numerix software products.
The role will apply proven communication, analytical and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate, and resolve customer issues.
The position can be in full-time or part-time mode. The contract term is expected to be 6-month. Details are negotiable.
What You Will Do
- Assist Numerix team for deal structuring, valuation, validation, training, professional services, quantitative support for clients using CrossAsset, OneView and other Numerix Products / tools.
- Perform testing for model calibration, pricing financial derivatives across different asset classes, Greeks calculation, accuracy and other functionalities on various Numerix systems and software products.
- Assist customers in troubleshooting issues related to the financial modeling.
- Help prepare technical sales demo for potential clients.
- Assist project management, issue log record and documentation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduate students or Master Degree in Financial Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Risk Management, Actuarial Science, Computer Science, or related engineering field. Financial Engineering background is an advantage but not a must.
- Basic knowledge of financial instruments such as futures, options, and/or related derivatives pricing models and algorithms.
- Strong mathematical skills including linear algebra, probability and statistics, numerical methods for PDE, Monte Carlo simulation, or financial modeling.
- Experience in object-oriented programming such as C++, Python, or Excel VBA.
- Ability to communicate confidently and concisely both verbally and in writing.
- Self-motivated and quick learning.
- Ability to address complex technical challenges and execute solutions in an efficient and timely manner.
- Job type:Internships
Actuary, Banking and Finance, Computer Science,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:21st Jun 2022, 6:00 pm