NVIDIA is searching for creative embedded systems engineers who are excited about demonstrating developers how to build and bring up applications with of NVIDIA's leading edge AI edge computing platforms – Jetson!
NVIDIA Jetson is todays leading AI platform powering autonomous machines, edge computing, and AI enabled robotics. The Jetson applications engineering team is building proof of concepts, examples, and demonstrations of how to navigate the challenges of bringing those applications to life on an embedded system. With a maker mentality we are pursuing unchartered territory in the embedded space, encourage the community with new ideas, but also enable developers to bring their ideas into production quality systems.
You should be comfortable working in a multifaceted environment, and have experience working with embedded systems, embedded operating systems and firmware, and should be passionate about growing you coding skills in C, C++, or Python. You will work with a team of Solution Architects and Field Application Engineers to create a proof-of-concept or demo solving one or several developer challenges faced during the realization of an embedded application with NVIDIA Jetson. This demo will be used to help developers to bring their ideas to life on NVIDIA's Jetson platform.
To qualify, you must be available to work full time for a minimum of 12 weeks for this internship. NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world's most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people in the world working for us. If you are creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
What You Will Do
- You will be a part of the team of customer facing technical specialists in NVIDIA's embedded support organization.
- Work closely with the Nvidia applications and engineering team to get the information and help needed to achieve your project goal.
- Define and realize your project based on inputs from your team mates.
- Demonstrate the results to the Nvidia expert team and be prepared to show the result of your work to NVIDIA's customers.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing an MS in Computer Science.
- SW development and programming experiences in C, C++, or Python.
- Familiar with Linux.
- Capable of working in a rapidly changing environment without losing focus.
- Strong time-management and organization skills to plan your time.
- Ability to multitask in a dynamic environment.
- Strong written and oral communications skills in English with the ability to collaborate with peers and present to audiences.
- Job type:Internships
Santa Clara (United...
- Closing Date:29th Sep 2020, 6:00 pm