NVIDIA is seeking a driven self-starter to be a part of our Enterprise Marketing team as a Partner Marketing Intern supporting our joint marketing efforts with key Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) in vertical markets like Media & Entertainment, Architecture, Engineering and Construction, Manufacturing, Data Science, and others. In this role, you will shadow and support Partner Marketing managers to drive and impact programs with key software partners like Adobe, Autodesk, Epic Games and others.
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people in the world working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you.
What You Will Do
- Tracking marketing plans, progress, and results.
- Collaborating with campaign, vertical, and cross-functional teams on development of ISV partner-specific digital assets (i.e. web, social, solution overviews).
- Leading project status calls; contribute to discussions; present reporting/metrics.
- Engaging with Alliances/Developer Relations Organization, Enterprise Partner Marketing Organization, BU, Product Marketing Teams, Sales, Campaigns, PR, etc. to contribute to joint partner marketing plans and execution.
- Contributing to strategic planning and execution tactics, budgeting, reporting, event planning and execution.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing a BS/BA in Business or Marketing.
- Exhibit a can-do attitude and a growth-mindset.
- You love diverse work assignments and enjoy the opportunity to try new approaches and overcome challenges.
- Able to develop relationships across a wide array of partners and build support for our core mission.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Creativity and problem-solving mentality.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work across multiple teams.
- The desire to learn new concepts and tools.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite tools.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales
California (United States...
- Closing Date:14th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm