This Infrastructure DevOps Solution Architect Intern role will focus on accelerating the adoption of NVIDIA's technology by our enterprise customers whether HPC, Accelerated Analytics, Deep Learning and machine learning solutions.
This role will collaborate with a variety of internal partners and business leaders to define and build tools to use and optimize the NVIDIA products for deployment in our customers' data centers. Partner with AI and infrastructure gurus, you will define and implement strategies on how to best deploy NVIDIA and partner technologies!
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people in the world working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
What You Will Do
- A huge part of the day-to-day job is collaborating with partners to design and develop automation for preferred techniques around GPUs and supporting infrastructure in the enterprise data center.
- Build targeted content for customers, partners and other Solutions Architects, by writing whitepapers, blogs, and curriculum, to simply working through hard problems with others on a whiteboard.
- Work with a number of teams and individuals to assist with critical projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing in Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science program.
- Some experience working with and implementing DevOps solutions including but not limited to Python, Ansible, Docker/Containers, Kubernetes and datacenter deployments.
- Have storage, networking and/or GPU performance experience.
- Familiarity with system management, network management, storage management, system orchestration, job scheduling, etc.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and constituents and prioritize under tight deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written, spoken, and visual.
- Exude high energy and a positive attitude.
- Stellar verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong affinity for providing open source solutions.
- Passionate about AI and Deep Learning.
- Want to make what was impossible possible!
- Job type:Internships
Santa Clara (United...
- Closing Date:29th Sep 2020, 6:00 pm