This role will touch upon everything from Data Center Infrastructure, to Kubernetes container management, all the way up to the AI training software used by our researchers and developers. Are you passionate about building highly complex yet usable products? Do you like working on innovative technology that boosts AI developer efficiency? If so this is an ideal role for you!
What You Will Do
- Strong product sense to scope business requirements, write user-stories and define product specs.
- Ideate and refine product features through feedback from user surveys and UX designers.
- Prioritize existing and upcoming features as well as bug fixes in the pipeline for realizing maximum user value.
- Efficient in juggling and delivering on long-term strategic as well as short-term urgent items.
- Coordinate user migration plans, evangelize latest product capabilities and its value prop to users.
- Define, track and maintain Key Performance Indicators for major feature launches.
- Actively collaborate with engineers, architects, sales, customer experience and technical marketing engineers to define, validate and deliver.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing MBA or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or other technical discipline with prior years product management experience.
- Experience with AI Infrastructure tools and Deep Learning.
- Experience in Kubernetes (Container Management), Batch scheduling, SaaS products are a huge plus.
- Background with GCP, AWS, Azure (Cloud) AI offerings.
- Strong interpersonal and public communication skills having shown an ability to articulate value proposition to a highly technical as well as non-technical audience.
- Strong leadership skills: Self-starter with creative and can-do attitude.
- Master at collateral creation and execution trackers.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering
California (United States...
- Closing Date:25th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm