NVIDIA's GeForce Now technology is set to power the most amazing cloud game streaming service. We are looking for a Systems Software Engineer to join the Streaming Technology team.
As a member of this core team, you will work with highly driven engineers to design core-technology improvements and features across products powered by this technology. We develop highly optimized streaming server and clients for multiple devices ranging from hand held to PCs. We optimize for the lowest latency, the smoothest streaming experience and strike just the right balance between portability and performance in our designs.
Are you passionate about driving streaming technology to its edge? Are you a self-starter with an eye for details and an out of box problem solver who can challenge the status quo and has the persistence to see ideas through? If yes, we would love to hear from you.
Are you dedicated, upbeat and dynamic with excellent analytical ability? Are you an engineer passionate and highly motivated about solving complex problems? If so, you may be a perfect fit for NVIDIA!
What You Will Do
- Driving end-to-end software development cycle for your modules and new product features using agile development methodologies.
- Designing and developing product features, devising metrics and performance indicators, monitoring and improving to ensure your feature is successful.
- Designing for reliability, performance, scalability and sustainability.
- Collaborating with other feature and service owners to define interfaces.
- Actively participating in review and contributing to design and code quality across the team.
- Contributing to the evolution of team processes and methodologies.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing BS or MS in Computer Science or a related field.
- Experience in working on low latency video streaming services and products.
- Experience writing and/or using windows/ Linux drivers for Audio/video/HID interfaces, drivers.
- Background with streaming protocols such as RTP/SRTP/RTSP/RTSPS, WebRTC.
- Knowledge of Python or other scripting languages, keen learner of useful tools and tricks.
- You love gaming or streaming or, even better, both!
- You must be available to work full time during the Winter term (January to May 2021).
- Excellent system software testing (white box) and sharp debugging skills.
- Ability to dive deep through multiple software components and layers.
- Job type:Internships
Santa Clara (United...
- Closing Date:29th Sep 2020, 6:00 pm