The World Leader In Visual Computing
For more than two decades, NVIDIA has pioneered visual computing, the art and science of computer graphics.
With a singular focus on this field, we offer specialized platforms for the gaming, professional visualization, data center and automotive markets. Our work is at the center of the most consequential mega-trends in technology — virtual reality, artificial intelligence and self-driving cars.
NVIDIA is looking for a Board Failure Analysis intern to join our team. This team is to conduct failure analysis (FA) on Graphics / Workstation / AI PCB returns from our customers, this intern position is to provide technical support to FA Engineers carrying such activities in HK.
What you will do
What you’ll be doing:
- Conducting PCBA Board rework
- Installing and running tests
- Conducting simple electrical measurements
- Collecting and reporting data into databases
Required Skills and Abilities
What we want to see:
- Student from BSEE/MSEE or related discipline is preferred
- Familiar with MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Experience with PCBA soldering / de-soldering
- Strong interest in computer hardware
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Familiar with C/C++ or scripting languages
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Economics, Engineering, Mathematics,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:14th Aug 2019, 6:00 pm