Here at OCBC, we are committed to helping you take your first step towards a successful career in the financial services industry. Whether you’re looking to complete your compulsory industry attachment or keen on learning the ropes in the banking operations while on a semester break, we welcome you to join us.
What you will do
- Project on upcoming industries (tech/invested companies/funds and etc)
- What are the competitor banks doing to capture the new industries (business model, product offering and etc)
- To present on the trends and flavors of the upcoming industries
- To study OBAO Logout Survey and identify opportunities for better customer experience
- To research on NFTs and work with leaders to identify the possible AML risk involved for the Bank
- to research on competitors’ landscape beyond local banks on account opening
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate in any relevant field.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:28th May 2022, 3:59 pm