Let your career shine at OCBC - Our greatest pride is seeing our people succeed. A career is a journey to enjoy and to achieve great things. Fun mixed with drive and passion is an unstoppable combination.
At OCBC, we recognize your drive, passion and talent. We will bring out the best in you and empower you to excel. Fulfil your life goals and career ambitions with us.
Think change. Think future - Be it as a student or fresh graduate, the first step in your career is one of life’s important milestones.
At OCBC Bank, we see your ambition to make a difference and recognize your drive to succeed.
Let us bring out the best in you.
What You Will Do
The intern will have opportunities to work in a challenging and dynamic environment and get exposure to various corporate finance deals, e.g., IPO, M&A/ advisory, secondary fund raising, etc.
- He/ She will assist in conducting industry and company research and analysis.
- He/ She will assist in preparation of materials for internal and external meetings (e.g., pitchbooks, presentation materials, teasers, etc.).
- He/ She will assist in developing financial models, valuation (e.g., DCF, sensitivity analysis, comparable) and due diligence work.
- He/She will be supporting the members of team as required.
Required Skills and Abilities
Preferred Tertiary Education/Course of Study:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting/Economics.
- Basic computer skills like Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint are required.
- Basic knowledge in Bloomberg, Thompson Reuters and MergerMarket will be beneficial.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics
- Closing Date:12th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm